Civilization: Is the West History?

General discussions about future technology and the human race.

Re: Civilization: Is the West History?

Postby Nick1984 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

I think the 'racist' post was a satirical reflection on society, go easy on him.
Nick1984

Postby TreeHandThing on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:45 am

Did crzer07 get banned? A new account just opened, crzer08.
TreeHandThing

Postby Random Guy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:49 am

BAN CRZER7!!!
Random Guy

Location: Sector 7, District of New York, United States of America

Postby TreeHandThing on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 am

TreeHandThing

Postby Nick1984 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:15 am

How pathetic!

He was merely pointing out that alot of right wing Americans have an 'us against them' attitude to the world and regard anyone outside the USA as a 'commie' or a 'sand n*****'.

It would've helped if he'd put quotations around those 'offensive' words, but you should really look into the context of his post before crying racist!
Nick1984

Postby Prolite on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:39 am

Nick1984 wrote:How pathetic!

He was merely pointing out that alot of right wing Americans have an 'us against them' attitude to the world and regard anyone outside the USA as a 'commie' or a 'sand n*****'.

It would've helped if he'd put quotations around those 'offensive' words, but you should really look into the context of his post before crying racist!

Nick, do you need to be reminded of what was said?

crzer07 wrote:So you are an America sympathizer of some sort lol well the only ones that might be are whites (rednecks), creationists and nationalists. But doesn't matter, because Americans can hate other countries too, of coz usually towards the variety of commies and sand niggers.

Nick, he made a reference to a group of people using a racist slur. Even if used in quotation marks, it's still a RACIST SLUR made in reference to a whole group of people. Your rebuttal is absolutely crap and I'm offended at your racketeering towards the support of what had been said.
Nick1984 wrote:but you should really look into the context of his post before crying racist!

What a morally disgraceful thing to say, especially after racist slurs had been said. SHAME.
Prolite

Postby Wesfky on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:51 am

Saying the word sand nigger automatically makes you are racist.
Wesfky

Postby Wesfky on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 am

Prolite wrote:
Nick1984 wrote:How pathetic!

Nick, do you need to be reminded of what was said?
Nick, he made a reference to a group of people using a racist slur. Even if used in quotation marks, it's still a RACIST SLUR made in reference to a whole group of people. Your rebuttal is absolutely crap and I'm offended at your racketeering towards the support of what had been said.

Polite do you need to be reminded of what Gandhi said?

His description of black inmates: “Only a degree removed from the animal.” Also,
“Kaffirs are as a rule uncivilized – the convicts even more so. They are troublesome,
very dirty and live almost like animals.” – Mar. 7, 1908 (Reference: CWMG, Vol VIII, pp. 135-136)

Gandhi just said a RACIST SLUR in reference to a whole group of people. This makes his teachings racist to, no one should support or take into practice the act of fighting for your civil rights ESPECIALLY PEACEFULLY!! because you will be deemed a racist for listening to Gandhi's teachings.

Prolite your rebuttal is absolutely crap and I'm offended.
Wesfky

Postby Nick1984 on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am

Wesfky wrote:Saying the word sand nigger automatically makes you are racist.

Guess that makes you a racist then.

Ban Wesfky!
Nick1984

Postby TreeHandThing on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 am

I am shocked at how many people are on his side. I thought this was a forum for science and reason, not for racist remarks. I guess this isn't the forum for me. Goodbye.
TreeHandThing

---------

Previous

Return to The Future