Eliminating sleep

General discussions about future technology and the human race.

Re: Eliminating sleep

Postby Saradus on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:20 am

Prolite wrote:If you want to remember your dreams, just take a 3mg dosage of Melatonin before you go to bed. Your dreams will be quite vivid, trust me lol. That stuff is powerful. Make sure you get 8 hours of sleep because Melatonin causes next day drowsiness. You can buy it in any health service store.

Ooh sounds good, I might just try that thanks! :)
Saradus

Postby Random Guy on Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:56 pm

When life is busy, you need time to think. That's why our researchers came up with ZZZ-X, the drug that lets you stay up all night.
"I'm a single parent of six, and my life life can be pretty chaotic. That's why I chose ZZZ-X. ZZZ-X helped me organize my life. Now I have time to think while I
take care of my family. I can finally find the time to enjoy myself. I feel like I can keep up with the world now."
"Hello. My name is Dr. Guy Modnar. I came up with ZZZ-X, and I recognize that we need time to do what we love. When the world is closing in on you, ZZZ-X
is the way to go. I sleep well at night knowing that I don't have to sleep. Hahahahahaha!"
"ZZZ-X lets me keep up with my job and my kids. With ZZZ-X I can enjoy life."
ZZZ-X is not for people under the age of 21 or over 65. Stop and ask a doctor if extreme eye or sinus irritation occurs, or if constipation, internal bleeding, muscle pains, unusually fast heartbeat, erectile dysfunction, deafness, blindness, or inability to taste or smell occurs. Do not take ZZZ-X of you are pregnant or breast feeding, as it may cause serious health issues or death for your child. Stop taking ZZZ-X of you experience constipation, intense muscle pains, suicidal thoughts, or unusually fast heartbeat. Some common side effects include rashes, deafness, blindness, intense intestinal distress, confusion, sleepiness, suicidal thoughts, and unusual dreams.
"ZZZ-X lets me get things done with time to love my children."
ZZZ-X. For when you need time to catch up with the world.
Random Guy

Location: Sector 7, District of New York, United States of America

Postby crzer07 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 am

Why do I get the feeling that the CIA is already using some kind of anti-sleep, anti-fatigue drugs...
crzer07

---------

Previous

Return to The Future