Future of Iraq?

General discussions about future technology and the human race.

Future of Iraq?

Postby Time_Traveller on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Do you think that Iraq should split into 2 countries like Sudan or not?
Time_Traveller

Re: Future of Iraq?

Postby Italian Ufo on Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:51 am

Where I live in London, we have a huge Iraq community. And trust me there is a "civil war" in my University. It is very sad, pepole gets spied and is inderectly interviewed by some representative of governments who work within my university.
For what I understood yes, when the Americans will leave Iraq might not longer exhist.Some terrritories will be given to the Shiad other to the Sunnities and others to the Kurds, or simply Iran may invade it.
Thats what i heard from my collegues from there.
Italian Ufo

Postby crzer07 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:39 am

Iraq is nothing but cross regional ethno-linguistic country from Kurds, Turks, Semites, and oddly I find it useless to base your entire identity on a particular political establishment. Similar to how the eastern Slavic Russians control Siberia (Russian Federation) or the Han Chinese lords over the Tibetans, Inner Mongolians, Manchus, Uyghurs etc. (China) and Canada (which is controlled by the English and the French speaking Francs) reigning over the native Americans such as the Eskimos, Aleuts, Iroquios with addition to all the immigrants from various cultures.

Sometimes being a nationalist can be such a shallow and empty way of licking authorities' hairy scrotum. (that's right I said it so all you fundamentalist can also suck on it, you poor living excuse of baryonic piece of ****s :) ) HahahaAHHAhahahaha!!!!!

At least there's one thing that Jacque Fresco said that's right for sure: all nations are corrupted - always have been and always will be. It is like a way of saying "I'm the best and f*ck the rest"... now doesn't that make you sound like a d*ck, with your d*ck afflicted with muscular dystrophy? Well that's basically illustrating what a "country" is truth be told. And truth is the world is run by *******s and f*cking fags you just wanna beat the sh*t out of.

What is the basis of being an "Iraqi"?
Last edited by crzer07 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
crzer07

Postby crzer07 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:28 am

and since Iraq already got pwned by the western powers I feel as they are becoming an addition to their puppet collection. what is there can be done, there was no WMD found and the alleged dictator is gone it's hard to care.

The thing I'm worried about is that when we migrate to space it's gonna happen all over again. Except that all the money that went through the space development, the infrastructure goes down the toilet. Then again space wars can be profitable too right?
crzer07

---------

Return to The Future