iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Latest news, scientific discoveries and world events.

iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby crzer07 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 am

iPhone 5 Specs and Release Date:

crzer07
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Saradus on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 pm

If this was facebook, I'd be giving this topic a big 'LIKE'. :P
Saradus
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:19 am

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Nick1984 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

What I've heard so far...

Same size but bigger screen (screen takes up whole width of the handset)
8mp/1080p camera
3mp Facetime
NFC/RFID
Personalised home screen (shows week's weather, latest emails/Facebook, etc...)

Image

Image

Image
Nick1984
User avatar
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: European Union - North West Zone 3

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Prolite on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm waiting for these devices to be as fast as my desktop PC. I want to be able to run Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Sony Vegas Pro on these things, and I want a holographic interactive screen to go with it. Until that happens, I'm never going to buy a mobile device, period. I will probably have to wait 15-20 years for that to happen, especially with the holographic screens.
Prolite
User avatar
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Nick1984 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Would be nice if iPhones/Androids allowed you to use a stylus to draw.

Must be a way they can combine capacitive and resistive screens.

The latest sets out this year can mirror their screens in 1080p on a TV, perhaps you'll be able to use keyboard and mouse in the future.
Nick1984
User avatar
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: European Union - North West Zone 3

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby crzer07 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 am

Prolite wrote:Until that happens, I'm never going to buy a mobile device, period. I will probably have to wait 15-20 years for that to happen, especially with the holographic screens.


So you want Star Wars-style devices.
Last edited by crzer07 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
crzer07
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby crzer07 on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 am

Nick1984 wrote:Would be nice if iPhones/Androids allowed you to use a stylus to draw.

Must be a way they can combine capacitive and resistive screens.

The latest sets out this year can mirror their screens in 1080p on a TV, perhaps you'll be able to use keyboard and mouse in the future.


Also will be cool if they can miniturize a 3D display.
crzer07
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Nick1984 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:00 am

crzer07 wrote:
Nick1984 wrote:Would be nice if iPhones/Androids allowed you to use a stylus to draw.

Must be a way they can combine capacitive and resistive screens.

The latest sets out this year can mirror their screens in 1080p on a TV, perhaps you'll be able to use keyboard and mouse in the future.


Also will be cool if they can miniturize a 3D display.


Um...

Nick1984
User avatar
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:57 pm
Location: European Union - North West Zone 3

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby Prolite on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 am

ohh wow, 3d display! NOT impressed. And not worth spending my money on. Give me a mobile device that I can do graphic design and web design and video editing. Why spend hundreds of dollars to watch videos from youtube in 3d? I'd rather invest in a 401k.
Prolite
User avatar
 
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:31 am

Re: iPhone 5... Here We Go!!!!

Postby crzer07 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:58 am

Prolite wrote:ohh wow, 3d display! NOT impressed. And not worth spending my money on. Give me a mobile device that I can do graphic design and web design and video editing. Why spend hundreds of dollars to watch videos from youtube in 3d? I'd rather invest in a 401k.


but they have dual-core processing power, and quad-core pretty damn soon. If you wanna do Photoshop get an iPad or iPad 2 or Wacom tablet. lol web designing on a phone?
crzer07
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:41 pm
---------

Next

Return to In the news

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron