Islam taking over the world

Post interesting pics, videos and artwork here.

Islam taking over the world

Postby Italian Ufo on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 pm

please watch this video...kind of scary...why governments dont do something to stop this, if Islam wont reform, scientific progress will slow down and so many civil rights and liberties we achived in the centuries will be eliminated..

post your comments on here

Italian Ufo

Re: Islam taking over the world

Postby Nick1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Alot of it is to do with Europe colonising Africa and Asia.

We expected just a few to come over and leave their culture at the door. With alot of commonwealth migrants it did, but the majority were Pakistani Muslims who then won rights to bring their families.

Angela Merkel has spoken out saying the integration of Muslims just hadn't worked, hopefully people will be judged as individuals when time comes to deal with the problem.

A few old school mates used to be Muslim, well, they used to go to mosque. A couple of them now have 'Atheist' on their facebook religion now.
Nick1984

Postby ExplorerAtHeart on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 am

Religion is painful.
ExplorerAtHeart

Postby Italian Ufo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:02 am

yes i have so many muslim friends and they are very good pepole but i know many others who have really restrictive views and i dont think is good for a liberal society..

it also bothers me here in europe as our home is becoming their home and it is not about solidariety, living peacefully togheter, is about immigrants( whaterver they come from asia, africa, or south america ) replacing your way of living, imposing their customs and traditions. one day we will be the minority and we will regret our big hospitality towards them.

i am not racist,some pepole need to be helped, but this is not the way to solve global problems. by letting some pepole in europe you help a small portion of population from a poor country.

I want peace but eachone should stay in their own land
Italian Ufo

Postby TreeHandThing on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 am

I've seen that video, and it is nothing but christian propaganda. Don't be scared. Islam is growing, but it won't take over the world.

An analysis of that video is here:
TreeHandThing

Postby Italian Ufo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:40 am

Thank you. Thats rassuring! But it is time that we start to put a ban to immigration in both Europe and America. More controls, i am not talking only about islamic immigration but any, included China, India etc.

Again i respect every cultures but we are losing our tradiotons and race, and eventually they will dominate.

lets preserve the white race and native europeans! a beautiful world is a world with diversity!
Italian Ufo

Postby Nick1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 am

Its all part of globalisation, I'll post some vids later showing how modern western culture is changing India and the middle east, particularly younger people.

As China grows it'll also want to spread IT'S culture.

PS, you don't see anyone CONVERTING to Islam.

Nick1984

Postby Italian Ufo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Nick,

what i am talking about is ethnicity and not so much about costumes and usages. The whites will be less and less in this part of Europe if we dont do something. we have to protect these as well, or will end up like the Palestinians in their lands.

What i dont want to see 2 chinese or arabic or black for every 3 white pepole just like here on campus.

I hope we dont become Chinese either in terms of culture, I respect their customes but I dont agree with their "modus Vivendi" way of living.

I so dislike their unloyal economic policies. I hope it will crash one day!

Also I want to share my personal experience living on a campus where 35% are chinese.
I live with Chinese pepole in my building, very respectful pepole but they dont socialize with us white, their food smells horrible!! very narrow minded pepole. Other pepole from other culture report same issues. they also seem very dirty! the kitchen is always a mess! i dont like to generalize but it is what all report here.

I also hope their economy will collapse bad, they are one of the main actors and creators of this economic crise becouse of their uncorrect behaviour in the market! believe it or not
These fuc k ing *******s last year copied this famous old italian chocolate " Ferrero rochet" they made it very similar with same golden paper and packages but they actully found out that some products were artificial and often causing stomach conjestions. Stupid italians shop owners started to buy it depsite they knew it was of a scarcer quality and health dangerous while Ferrero was unemploying pepole because were selling less the original product. Finally Ferrero denounced the case to an international court who takes care of disputies of food and the Chinese companies had to close this thing down.
Other bad things about china...they do not respect the kyotos protocol, pepole work like crazy, rights not respected for animals destinated to become food, products are far from being a good quaility, no respecting human rights in Tibet, fake stem cells therapies!
Also in italy we keep opening chinese resturants and recently a big store for chinese food, when italians asked to the same with italian food in china of course it was refused.
A suggestion! DO NOT BUY CHINESE! We say "who spends more, spends less"

As for Islam nobody is converting to Islam but they are becoming the majority as pepole moves here. it scares me when the professor of sociology at la Sorbone in Paris said "in 2030 christians and non-muslims will have to pay an extra tax"

Again I find racism intellectually low but what I say is that we have to protect ourself, or you ll see one day! We will be kicked out the houses! We are not 1970-1980s when we used to say "poor pepole they need help" now world is completely chaning! different situation.

Lets improve the economy and help these pepole at their home, this is the only way to protect our race and culture.
Italian Ufo

Postby Italian Ufo on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Ferrero Rocher

Italy a box is about 6.80 Euros all natural products tasted for almost a century now

China on the market internationally a box was sold around 2 Euros, artificial milk and other products, low quality chocolate, few controls in production, pepole working also on saturday to produce them!

Here it is just an example of how Chinese economy is bad for the world! and this happens even for American,English,French,Spanish, German,Swedish and Japanese products. Similar cases have been reported even for products of these countries.

I am so glad they lost this trial!
Italian Ufo

Postby truthiness on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:24 pm

Assuming that this is even a problem (historically, Islam has been far more pro-science and progress than organized Christianity and Catholicism), what do you propose to do about it? Encourage more breeding among whites in Europe and America? Impose some sort of tax breaks or something if couples pair up solely within their own race or religious creed? Create strict barriers to immigration? High tariffs on foreign products? Create a limit to a number of children born to immigrant Islamic (or Hispanic, on this side of the pond) couples? Disallow immigrants or second-generation immigrants from holding office?

Globalization is sweeping the planet, whether we personally like it or not. To attempt to steer your region against the flow of the rest of the world is to economically isolate yourself, which will be a recipe for disaster.

As an aside, if you find yourself saying things like "I'm not racist, but..." several times in a row, it comes across as kind of racist.
truthiness

---------

Next

Return to Visions