Suggestions for improving the timeline at futuretimeline.net

Re: New forum

Postby ExplorerAtHeart on Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Who is Jon?
ExplorerAtHeart

Postby Jon on Thu May 05, 2011 10:05 pm

8-)

Will and I are acquainted elsewhere. I'm lending him a hand by setting up and administering the new forums. I've previously owned and operated a number of forums small and large and like many of you, think we've got some great potential to build a large and active community around futuretimeline.net. I've been registered on these boards since the beginning more or less, but obviously, not been very active. I'll make up for that on the new forums, I promise :p

They'll be ready on futuretimeline.net, very soon :D
Jon

Postby ExplorerAtHeart on Thu May 05, 2011 10:07 pm

blah, triple post and these forums are moving like a brik

Hi jon, nice to meet you!

im not gonna create an account till you move to the new host
Last edited by ExplorerAtHeart on Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ExplorerAtHeart

Postby Jon on Thu May 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah no point registering on the verison installed on my domain at evedust.com that's just for testing/preview, working on getting it going on futuretimeline.net right now, if the server plays nicely :) Give us a couple a days and we'll be good to go.
Jon

Postby Jon on Fri May 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi,

A quick update, I've taken down the forum at the link Will posted on page one, because it is now installed at;

You will note that registrations are disabled for the time being, whilst we finish up final configuration and ensure all settings and permissions are implemented correctly. I anticipate we'll open the registration page up within the next 24 hours, so keep your eyes peeled and I'll post an update in this thread when the doors are open. I'm going by the username Caiman over there.

Edit: In fact, there's no reason you cannot go ahead and register now, help me squeeze out any bugs and issues, if there are any! So please, head over and register as soon as you like :)

Jon

---------

Previous

Return to Brainstorm