Parkinson's Disease?

Suggestions for improving the timeline at futuretimeline.net

Parkinson's Disease?

Postby Time_Traveller on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:50 pm

After years of suffering and mental illness Parkinson's Disease gets cured in 2020-30.
Time_Traveller

Re: Parkinson's Disease?

Postby Italian Ufo on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:45 am

Time_Traveller wrote:After years of suffering and mental illness Parkinson's Disease gets cured in 2020-30.

Some sort of treatment there is now with stem cells but it is not very effective and still we can not understand precisly the causes of it.

I am upset that there are so many websites, especially China who claims miracles with stem cells for this illness without any back supportin literature. In some cases there were even deaths! A few happned in italy too unfortunally.

In 2030 cure will improve but not work for everyone.
For me after 2050 we can hope for a better cure that will solve 99% of the cases.

Sorry if I am a bit pessimistic about medicine, but it goes so slow! and until FDA has the power to decide what to approve and what not it will be even slower. Not that FDA is complitely bed but i dont regard them as "pure" either.
Italian Ufo

Postby Prolite on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 am

Parkinson's Disease is going to be very difficult to cure; I don't care how fast computers are in the future. Computers can't solve all our problems and Parkinson's is one of them. God bless to the souls who are living with this disease. Shout out to Michael J. Fox. Hang in there brotha'.
Prolite

Postby Italian Ufo on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:24 am

Prolite wrote:Parkinson's Disease is going to be very difficult to cure; I don't care how fast computers are in the future. Computers can't solve all our problems and Parkinson's is one of them. God bless to the souls who are living with this disease. Shout out to Michael J. Fox. Hang in there brotha'.

it will come a time in the histroy where every single atom can be manipulated. parkisons will be cured just as flu then
Italian Ufo

Postby Prolite on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:20 am

Italian Ufo wrote:

it will come a time in the histroy where every single atom can be manipulated. parkisons will be cured just as flu then

And there will come a time when people can think about their ding dong and automatically make it grow. So what's your point?
Prolite

Postby Italian Ufo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm

Prolite wrote:
Italian Ufo wrote:

And there will come a time when people can think about their ding dong and automatically make it grow. So what's your point?

Every human disease will be cured one day
Italian Ufo

Postby Prolite on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am

Italian Ufo wrote:
Prolite wrote:
Italian Ufo wrote:

Every human disease will be cured one day

You TOTALLY missed my point. I think there's a MAJOR language barrier here. I was mocking what you said based on the context to which you brought it up. Of course our species will cure every disease; hence what I said before but unfortunately you missed my joke ::shame:: :x Zingo. Right over your head. :lol:
Prolite

---------

Return to Brainstorm