Will Pokemon Be Real??

General discussions about future technology and the human race.

Re: Will Pokemon Be Real??

Postby TreeHandThing on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Random Guy wrote:I don't think scientists would put in years of concentration and effort to realize fantasy creatures that are disregarded by fourth grade.

Exactly why he's not 17.
TreeHandThing

Postby kdogg1297 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:48 am

Oh, shut up "Randon Guy". Plenty of peple would want Pokemon to be real. If there was enough funding, I am sure it could be done in 10 years
kdogg1297

Postby kdogg1297 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:50 am

Oh, shut up "Randon Guy". Plenty of peple would want Pokemon to be real. If there was enough funding, I am sure it could be done in 10 years
kdogg1297

Postby TreeHandThing on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:15 am

Um, who will fund a creation of some cartoon? No one is gonna fund this crap, you must just be some 5th grader who snuck onto this site claiming to be 17. No 17 year old will ask such a stupid question.
TreeHandThing

Postby Italian Ufo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:43 am

TreeHandThing wrote:Um, who will fund a creation of some cartoon? No one is gonna fund this crap, you must just be some 5th grader who snuck onto this site claiming to be 17. No 17 year old will ask such a stupid question.

Let him be whatever he wants and make him wish whatever he wants. After all, we all have childish dreams on this website dont we? Are we all 5th graders then?? He wants a pokemon, he can dream about it. Even if I have to say that he will never done anytime soon. Nobody will fund it, humanity should spend money and efforts in much more relevant things.
Italian Ufo

Postby JackalKnavesBorn on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 am

sounds like an interesting idea, in regard to funding,the scientists or researchers may not care if its associated with a cartoon,i dont think it would matter,if there was benefit to it or learning more about biology and genetics,they would do it. i would hope that it would be humane.the 'pokeball' could be like a portable zoo.
JackalKnavesBorn

Postby Kynareth on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 pm

It would be very interesting to see real pokemon. I 've been thinking about it bofore. It's possible but would require funds and it's unnknown if someone would give them for a goal like that. But hey ! One of the future milioners might be one of pokemons fans in his/her youth!
Kynareth

Postby Random Guy on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 am

Okay, then I'll let you pretend that anyone over the age of 12 cares about Pokemon and Yugio and all that other, well, ****.
Random Guy

Location: Sector 7, District of New York, United States of America

Postby Kynareth on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Maybe I'm strange but I don't think there is something wrong with wanting pokemon to be real (well, at least some of them). I find Pokemon anime extremely childish, even stupid but those creatures would be just very iteresting to see (like mammoths and dinosaurs).
Kynareth

---------

Previous

Return to The Future